BrightSign players do not support videos that are less than 64 pixels in width or height. However, a video can be scaled down beyond this limit by making the
<video> element smaller than 64x64. To get the desired downscaling behavior, ensure that the
<video> element does not have the
XTx44, XTx43, XTx34XDx34, XDx33, and 4Kx42 models can display HTML pages using 4K video modes (3840x2160 or 4096x2160).
- Animations will not exceed 20 FPS (and intensive animations may exhibit very low framerates).
- Non-HWZ video is likewise limited to 20 FPS, so HWZ should be enabled for video elements in native 4K.
- We recommend displaying only one or two 4K images at a time (for example, a slideshow with a current image and next image preloaded). Images should not exceed 4096x2160 in size.
- We recommend using swap memory if possible.
- Pages that use many layers may run out of memory in native 4K. Enabling the
gfxmemlargesetting setting may help mitigate this issue.