- UDP Destination Address: Specify where UDP commands generated by the presentation should be sent:
- Specific IP Address: Enter a single destination IP address in dotted quad form.
- All devices on the local subnet: Select this option to broadcast UDP messages to all devices on the local subnet.
- UDP Destination Port : Specify the destination port for UDP messages generated by the presentation.
- UDP Receiver Port: Specify the port used by the player to receive UDP messages (for triggering UDP Input events on the player).
Check the Enable enhanced synchronization box to use a player synchronization scheme similar to the BrightWall™ feature. When this feature is enabled, interactive presentations using Synchronize events can be easily linked by a master/slave scheme: The presentation sending a Synchronize command acts as the master, while the presentation(s) using Synchronize events act as slaves. Synchronize events associated with slave presentations will trigger within a few milliseconds of the Synchronize command associated with the master presentation.