ON THIS PAGE
This tutorial video outlines the basic steps for creating an interactive presentation.
You can use BrightAuthor to create interactive presentations. Interactive presentations respond to interactive events, such as input from buttons or other GPIO devices, or from devices connected to a BrightSign communication port. The supported communication methods vary by BrightSign model:
- USB devices (such as touch screens, mice, keyboards, barcode scanners, IR remote controls): XT1143, 4K1042, 4K1142, XD1033, XD1032, XD1132, XD1030, XD1230, HD1023, HD1022, HD1020, LS423, LS322, LS422
- Networked devices: All 4K, XD, and LS models, as well as the HD223, HD1023, HD222, HD1022, HD220, HD1020, and AU320
- RS232 serial Serial devices: XT1143, 4K1042, 4K1142, XD1033, XD1032, XD1132, XD1030, XD1230, HD1023, HD1022, LS423, HD1020, and AU320. Note that some models do not fully support RS-232 signaling.
- GPIO devices: All models except the LS423
- Infrared (IR) devices: All XT, 4K, and XD models
Creating an Interactive Presentation