This section will guide you through the process of installing BSNEE version 4.5.2 on your server instance. Once you have successfully installed BSNEE, you will have the complete infrastructure to serve and support your own digital signage network. Because BSNEE is a private web application, it can be managed securely within your corporate infrastructure and network.
What’s New in BSNEE 4.5.2?
- XTx44/XDx34 Support: Support for the XT1144, XT244, XD1034, and XD234 models
- Tagged Playlist Upgrade: The RSS file associated with a Tagged Playlist now includes tag name and value pairs.
- Performance Improvement: The performance of the BSN database has been improved.
- The Startup Page setting on the Settings page now gets applied to your account after logging out.
- It’s now possible to upload 4Kx42 presentations that use the 4096x2160x60p video mode.
- The PUT call on the /Presentations endpoint no longer allows the client to specify an arbitrary autorun version number.
- New Person profile storage and management API at the ~/2017/01/REST/Self/Profile/ endpoint
- New ScheduledPresentations property for the ~/2017/01/REST/Groups/Regular/ endpoint